April 13, 2007

i want.....

I want a guy…

who would move the hair away from my eyes & then kiss me
hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous
someone who would sing to me at random moments
who would let me sleep on their chest
someone who would let me gossip to him & would just smile & agree with everything I said
someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh
he would take me to the park & put his hands around my waist & give me big bear hugs all the time
he would tell all his friends about me and smile when he did it
and we make out in the pouring rain
he would never be afraid to say “I love u” in front of his friends
I want boy that would kiss me at midnight and count stars with me
Someone who would tell me I’m beautiful but not too often
But mostly, I want someone who would be my BEST FRIEND AND WOULD NEVER BREAK MY HEART

0 comments: